The Preschool Adventure Program provides developmentally appropriate activities which enhance each child's social, emotional, and physical needs. Each day we will engage in outdoor play, gross motor activities, arts and crafts, sensory play, walks on our trails and more.
This program is for children ages 2 years - 5 years and is a drop off program.
The Preschool Adventure Program will meet Tuesdays & Thursdays from 9:30am-11:30am, for 6 consecutive weeks.
This program is held at the CRRA Rec Hall- 68 Mill Street
During this time we will do our best to keep all staff and children safe by:
1. Implementing social distancing strategies as best we can
2. Intensify cleaning and disinfection efforts.
3. Modify drop off and pick up procedures. Our staff will meet the child outside at the car if possible, If not Only 1 caregiver and child allowed inside. Caregiver must wear mask.
4. Implement screening procedures up arrival, we will have a check list for each day
5.Wash Hands often with soap and water. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
6. Require sick children and staff to stay home.
7. We will have a plan if someone becomes sick.
8. Staff will be required to wear masks at all times.